Friday, April 13, 2012

moroccan delight

photo via kismettile.com

This company I discovered one day during my trolling of the internet for resources and ideas, Kismet Tile is just amazing, if you ask me.  Tracy Reinberg is the owner and designer.  You can choose to do something like what she has in a large catalog of designs or she will also work with you to do something custom (for a bit higher price).  I initially was attracted to Kismet when I saw this kitchen pictured above somewhere and I love the blue and grey combo.  Also love the matte grey cabinets and molding.  I snagged a couple of the other patterns that I like from Kismet's site to show you some other ideas.  Kismet Tile can be used for floors or walls, indoor and some outdoor applications, residential and commercial installations.



No comments: