Thursday, July 12, 2012

2D CABARET

Oddly enough I was in a coffee shop yesterday with a friend.  Even odder.....we liked the art in it.  The barista told us that the art was from the print gallery a block away on East 6th Street in Austin.  We walk in and what do you know it was the actual brick and mortar for Poster Cabaret.  I guess if I'd paid more attention, I might have noticed that the address is right there on the heading of the site.  I wish the title wasn't "Poster" Cabaret, because some of these I would consider "prints" and curated well, you can really find some good eye candy for your walls on a budget.  Anyhow, I thought I'd give them a shout out and show you a few of my favorites that they sell. Can you guess which one I bought?

artwork by: Holly Chastain, Charley Harper, Blanca Gomez, Elizabeth Bauman, Alyson Fox, Jennifer Davis, Camilla Engman, and Aesthetic Apparatus

No comments: